The Fall Guys Big Yeetus patch is here, bringing even more than just a giant swinging hammer to ruin/make your day in the mid-season update.
Available right now in-game on PS4 and PC, the mid-season update brings the much anticipated Big Yeetus to Fall Guys levels, and for PC players an additional anti-cheat measure to try and curb the thousands of flying funstealers who keep nabbing your crowns.
BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!— Fall Guys (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020
Surely that's worth a retweetus? pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3
After an unsuccessful attempt to relegate all cheaters to their own special island game mode, developers Mediatonic have given up on fancy anti-cheat and just stuck Epic's Anti-Cheat into the game as well. Two times the defenses, half the cheaters? Maybe? Anyway, here's everything else that's been changed in the Fall Guys mid-season update.
Fall Guys Big Yeetus patch notes
- [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
- [PC] Added ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons.
- [PS4] Improved stability when creating parties on PS4.
- Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds.
- [B I G Y E E T U S A D D E D]
- Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be less disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now.
- Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode and improved resilience when network errors occur.
- Fall Ball timer down to 120 seconds from 150.
- Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety.
Hopefully, given that the patch notes for Big Yeetus mention that an unnamed number of new objects will be added to levels for dynamic variations, there are many more lovable inanimate characters to be added still. We're holding out for a single, very large melon.
What do you think of the Fall Guys Big Yeetus patch notes? Are you already queuing up? And will Epic Anti-Cheat help cut down on the number of cheaters you see hovering around your games?