The open world of Genshin Impact is full of all kinds of different collectibles. One of these is Anemoculus orbs. Anemoculus orbs are green glowing orbs that can be found as you quest and explore across Genshin Impact. Since these orbs are used to improve your Statues of the Seven--which provide endurance bonuses, Adventure Experience, and Anemo Seals, it is worth seeking them out. Check out this guide for tips and tricks to find them, along with a great resource mapping tool!
Genshin Impact Anemoculus locations map
Below are areas where Anemoculus orbs have been confirmed to be found. For more help finding these and other collectibles, check out this super handy resource mapping tool!
- Starfell Valley
- Galesong Hill
- WIndwail Highland
- Brightcrown Mountains
Most Anemoculus will ask you to look up to find them. Often, this means you will need to climb to a higher point and glide down. But there are other situations you may encounter.
- Look around for rocks. Especially in the Brightcrown Mountains, you may need to smash some rocks to find the Anemoculus orb you are looking for.
- Check for quests! Some questlines will lead you to an Anemoculus orb.
- Check for puzzles! Genshin Impact loves environmental puzzles, so be sure to look around and check if there is anything around that looks like it may be a puzzle.
- Keep Anemo characters in your roster. Some puzzles and areas will only be accessible by using wind powers, so make sure you have someone on your team who can use them.
- Keep Cryo characters in your roster. Certain environmental puzzles will require you to freeze water so you can walk across it, so having a character who can do that will be clutch as you explore.
That's everything we know about Anemoculus orbs in Genshin Impact. For more Genshin Impact features and guides, click here to visit the game hub.