Genshin Impact's open-world is filled with different items and materials you can gather and make use of as you play. One of these, that can be used for crafting and Ascension, is the Jueyun Chili. Here is everything you need to know about this spicy food from the Liyue region.
Genshin Impact Jueyun Chili guide
"A spicy plant native to Liyue. Merely smelling it makes one hot and thirsty."
Despite having Jueyun in the name, these chilis do not usually grow in Jueyun Karst. Instead, they are a Liyue local specialty, meaning they can only be found in the Liyue region. Your best bet to find them is going to be searching around Qingce Village, but they can be encountered in the wild throughout the Liyue region. For a visual of where to look, check out this handy resource tracker.
- Black-Back Perch Stew: "A poached fish dish. The fresh and tasty fish fillets are tender and juicy. The secret to this recipe is adding powdered Violetgrass into the heated oil to give the dish that aromatic scent. It's spicy, but not too spicy." Crafting type-Cooking, amount needed-1, use-Restores 28% of Max HP to the selected character and regenerates 620 HP every 5s for 30s.
- Flash Fried Fillet: "Beidou's specialty. They say that Beidou once learned some tricks from Xiangling, making some refinements and adding more flavor to this dish. If you can clean it out in one go, perhaps you might impress her." Crafting type-Cooking, amount needed-1, use-Revives a character and restores 10% of Max HP, then restores an additional 150 HP.
- Jueyun Chili Chicken: "Cold chicken mixed in dressings. The finesse technique used in mixing the dish retained the freshness of the delightful juice contained within the chicken. The glowing gold chicken skin hides a mildly hot flavor underneath." Crafting type-Cooking, amount needed-1, use-Increases all party members' CRIT Rate by 9% for 300s.
- Qingce Stir Fry: "A dish cooked over a roaring fire. They say it was originally just a rustic dish that everyone in Qingce Village knew how to make. But quite unexpectedly, its crispy and spicy dishes gained the recognition of people from elsewhere, and thus began to spread throughout the Liyue region." Crafting type-Cooking, amount needed-1, use-Increases all party members' ATK by 194 for 300s.
- Rockin' Riffin' Chicken!: "Xinyan's specialty. Its demonic appearance hides an absolutely demonic spiciness. Eat it, tear up, eat some more, and don't stop till you drop! Surely only a demon could have invented such a dish!" Crafting type-Cooking, amount needed-1, use-Increases all party members' CRIT Rate by 16% for 300s.
- Stir-Fried Fillet: "Sliced meat flash-fried in a wok. The mild Jueyun Chili adds just the right amount of kick to the delicious aroma of the meat. Perfect as an appetizer and also goes well with rice." Crafting type-Cooking, amount needed-1, use-Revives a character and restores 100 HP.
- Wanmin Restaurant's Boiled Fish: "Xiangling's specialty. This is the signature dish of the Wanmin Restaurant, combining Xiangling's heartfelt passion for cuisine. Anyone who tastes it will gain a pure appreciation for gourmet food amid the hearty and addictive blend of flavors." Crafting type-Cooking, amount needed-1, use-Restores 34% of Max HP to the selected character and regenerates 980 HP every 5s for 30s.
- Jade Parcels: "An exquisite-looking dish. The ham's sweetness is locked inside the fresh vegetables, drizzled with a spicy broth. Delicious is an understatement." Crafting type: Cooking, amount needed-2, use-Increases all party members' ATK by 272 and CRIT Rate by 8% for 300s.
Character Ascension use
- Xiangling: 4 star rarity
Weapon Ascension use
Jueyun Chili cannot currently be used for any weapon Ascensions.
For more Genshin Impact features and guides, check out our game hub.