The Xbox Game Pass additions just keep coming, as Microsoft has unveiled the next wave of titles coming to the streaming platform, including Star Wars: Squadrons, Outriders, and Octopath Traveller.
Just a few days after confirming that the upcoming Outriders would be added to the cloud and console Xbox Game Pass subscriptions immediately upon launch, we now know that several other big titles will be joining the service soon. We’ve included the full list of new Xbox Game Pass additions below, including which platforms they’ll be available on and from when.
Xbox Game Pass March additions
- Undertale: Cloud, Console, and PC - Available now
- Empire of Sin: Cloud, Console, and PC - March 18
- Nier Automata: PC - March 18
- Star Wars: Squadrons: Console - March 18
- Torchlight 3: PC - March 18
- Genesis Noir: Console and PC - March 25
- Octopath Traveler: Console and PC - March 25
- Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire - Ultimate Edition: PC - March 25
- Supraland: PC - March 25
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life: Cloud, Console, and PC - March 25
- Narita Boy: Cloud, Console, and PC - March 30
- Outriders: Cloud and Console - April 1
- DLC: Minecraft x Uniqlo Skin Pack, Vol.2 - Available now
- DLC: Sea of Thieves Third Anniversary Event Jump for Joy Emote - March 18 to March 21
- DLC: 10% off The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos DLC - March 17
Games leaving Xbox Game Pass soon
Microsoft also confirmed that the following titles will be leaving the Xbox Game Pass catalogue soon, so play them soon if you were tempted!
- Hyperdot: Console and PC
- Journey to the Savage Planet: Console
- Machinarium: PC
Outriders is obviously a huge pick up for Microsoft, but the addition of Star Wars: Squadrons and Octopath Traveller make March’s Xbox Game Pass additions a very valuable pack indeed. Which games are you looking forward to playing? Let us know down in the comments section below the article.