Bargain hunters beware, the discounts are ready to strike back. The Steam Summer Sale is now live, offering reductions on thousands of games across Valve’s PC distribution platform. Guard your wallet or purse closely before checking out the offers below.
The 2023 Steam Summer Sale runs from June 29 through July 13, where it will end at 10am PT (1pm ET / 6pm BST / 7pm CEST). If you're ready to start investigating those offers, you'll want to head to the Steam Store front page.
As usual with Steam’s major sale, games are discounted across the board. That makes it an ideal time to pick up older titles on the cheap or hunt for discounts on releases from the last few years that you didn’t quite get around to grabbing on release.
Several recent releases have also been included in the sale, though discounts on new games are often far less than those over a year old. Here are a few new(ish) games with notable discounts:
- The Outlast Trials has 15% off if you’re after a multiplayer co-op horror fest.
- Meet Your Maker has 25% off and a free trial underway if you want to try your hand at crafting or raiding bases packed with traps.
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is 25% off for those eager to get their souslike lightsaber fix.
- Last year’s Marvel’s Midnight Suns has a whopping 60% off for those looking for superhero tactics.
- The Dead Space remake is 30% off to dredge up an early dose of horror ahead of spook season.
Valve is also offering notable discounts on their handheld Steam Deck devices. There’s 10% off the 64GB version, 15% off the 256GB version, and 20% off the 512GB version. Unsurprisingly, that sale has led to all versions going out of stock temporarily, so obtaining one might be tricky.
Still not sure what's worth a look? Check out these highlight from last week's Steam Next Fest for some inspiration for your sales shopping.