If you recently picked up Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles, you may be looking to complete certain aspects of the game, including tracking down all Sprite locations. This can be difficult, as there a total of 26 Sprites in Yonder, many of whom are pretty well hidden. By tracking them down, you’ll be able to expand your Collection’s Journal and unlock exciting new areas.
To help you out, we’ve put together a quick guide on all Sprite locations in Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles.
Yonder - All Sprite Locations
All Sprites - Grasslands
- Lumie Sprite: In Yonder, the Lumie Sprite is the first one you’re introduced to and as such, you’re guaranteed to collect it. If for whatever reason you were unable to, the Lumie Sprite is located near a shining altar of stone right before the area where you learn to clear Murk.
- Lock Sprite: To find the Lock Sprite in Yonder, you’ll need to start the “Seeking Help” quest in Fairmont. During this quest line, you’ll be tasked with repairing the East Docks. After they’re repaired, search through the blue crate on the boat to find the Lock Sprite.
- Grumble Sprite: To track down the Grumble Sprite, you’ll need cleark the Murk from the South Field Farm. Once that's done, head out the door to the main farm building and search through the area with stacks of hay. There, you’ll find the Grumble Sprite.
- Curio Sprite: To find the Curio Sprite, you’ll need to head to the waterfall with a broken shrine on top. Once the shrine is repaired, the Curio Sprite will be unlockable.
- Smudge Sprite: You can find the Smudge Sprite near the area where you find the Gable Sprite in Sunderwind Wilds. To unlock the Smudge Sprite, simply head up the stairs and you’ll spot the Smudge Sprite sitting inside the chimney.
All Sprites - Dapplewood Forest
- Romp Sprite: To find the Romp Sprite in Yonder, you’ll need to locate the man near the river in Dapplewood Forest. After speaking with him, he’ll give you a quest to find 5 Dip Fish. Return to him with the Dip Fish and he’ll turn into the Romp Sprite.
- Glow Sprite: While you’re in Dapplewood Forest, you’ll encounter a girl sitting underneath a tree. Speak with her and she’ll give you a quest to find a raincoat. Return to her with the raincoat to unlock the Glow Sprite.
- Sap Sprite: To unlock the Sap Sprite, you’ll need to repair the broken shrine in Dapplewood Forest. By repairing the shrine, you’ll be able to find the Sap Sprite.
All Sprites - Sunderwind Wilds
- Kit Sprite: In Yonder, the Kit Sprite can be found in the area with 3 large fox statues. To collect the Kit Sprite, simply turn all 3 statues inward until they’re all facing the center of the circle.
- Gable Sprite: To find the Gable Sprite, head to Lumbercamp. Next, climb the stairs up to the top of the house and interact with the blue light. In doing so, you’ll be able to unlock the Gable Sprite. Note, this Sprite can only be collected at night.
All Sprites - Crestfall Coast
- Cub Sprite: To find the Cub Sprite in Yonder, you’ll need to head towards Crestfall Coast. There, you’ll find 3 bear statues similar to the ones you turned in order to unlock the Kit Sprite. Here, you’ll want to turn the 2 smaller statues to face the largest statue. This will cause the statue to rise from the ground, revealing the Cub Sprite.
- Pitcher Sprite: The Pitcher Sprite can be found in Mocha Bay. There, you’ll need to head into the kitchen and interact with a large saucepan. In doing so, you’ll be able to unlock the Pitcher Sprite.
- Pouch Sprite: To unlock the Pouch Sprite, head towards the coast and interact with a lady with information on Festival Juice. This will open the “Juiced in Time” quest. Before you can complete this quest, you’ll need to complete the “Chef’s Guild” questline first. With both quests complete, the juice lady will transform into the Pouch Sprite.
All Sprites - Hearthwind Vale
- Whiffy Sprite: In Yonder, you can unlock the Whiffy Sprite by heading towards Farty Fen bog. There, you’ll need to complete the “Farty Fen Bog” quest by gathering 8 Moonsilk Flowers and 8 Sunderwind Wilds. In doing so, you’ll unlock the Whiffy Sprite.
- Crescent Sprite: To unlock the Crescent Sprite, head towards Bobbintoff. Right before you reach Bobbintoff you’ll encounter a stone archway. Atop the archway is the Crescent Sprite.
- Bolt Sprite: Once you reach Bobbintoff, head inside and interact with the racks near some needle and thread to unlock the Bolt Sprite.
- Woodrow Sprite: To unlock the Woodrow Sprite, you’ll need to be on the “Find The Moth Sanctuary” quest. Additionally, you’ll need to have unlocked 9 Sprites prior to heading off to find the Woodrow Sprite. With these conditions met, simply complete all of Woodrow’s quests to unlock the Woodrow Sprite.
- Fright Sprite: Similar to other statue Sprites, the Fright Sprite can be found near 2 large statues in Heartwind Vale. The statue towards the north needs to face northwest, and the statue to the south needs to face the southwest. By moving these statues into their proper positions, you’ll unlock the Fright Sprite.
All Sprites - Radiant Sands
- Shades Sprite: To unlock the Shades Sprite in Yonder, head towards the Radiant Sands Shrine. There, you’ll need to have previously unlocked 6 Sprites to clear the Murk. Additionally, you’ll need 3 Sunglasses to repair the shrine. Once the shrine is repaired, you’ll unlock the Shades Sprite.
- Shore Sprite: Head north towards the shore. There, you’ll spot various rocks leading out to sea. Among these rocks is a rock you can smash with your hammer (lighter than the others). Smash it to unlock the Shore Sprite.
All Sprites - Numino Peak
- Fennec Sprite: You can find the Fennec Sprite to the northeast of Numino Peak.
- Cete Sprite: To locate the Cete Sprite, follow the path leading away from the Fennec Sprite. There, you’ll find a broken house and a tree. Head towards the tree and you’ll spot the Cete Sprite.
- Mian Sprite: The Mian Sprite can be collected after you reach the top of Numino Peak. First, head into town and make sure you’re on the “Search For Celestial Ore” quest. With the quest active, you’ll spot a large door leading into the caverns. Inside the caverns, you’ll spot the Mian Sprite perched atop a red rock.
All Sprites - Shivering Plains
- Vellum Sprite: The Vellum Sprite can be found hiding behind an old lady in Shivering Plains (the one who gives you the quest to grow a beard).
- Spike Sprite: To unlock the Spike Sprite, make sure you’ve completed the “Finding Arcadia” quest. With that complete, head into Arcadia and you’ll be able to collect the Spike Sprite.
- Drake Sprite: To find the Drake Sprite, head over to the ice bluffs overlooking Inglenook. There, you'll find a chest. Upon opening the chest, you'll find the elusive Drake Sprite.
There you have it, the locations of all sprites in Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles. Which Sprite do you feel was the hardest to find? Let us know in the comments below!
By reading through this guide, you should now know all of the Sprite locations in Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles.