Polyarc’s VR adventure game Moss has just launched for PlayStation VR, which means there’s a new list of trophies to collect on PS4. In Moss, players traverse ancient ruins and solve puzzles alongside a brave, sword-wielding mouse named Quill, who uses sign-language and gestures to communicate. We’ve included the full trophy list for Moss below for players who wish to unlock the Platinum trophy for Moss on PS4.
Moss - Platinum Trophy List
Note that some of the trophy descriptions below may contain spoilers, so continue at your own risk.
- Together We’re Twofold – Collect all other Moss Trophies.
- What Remains of Power – Collect all of the Relic Dust.
- An Unlikely Hero – Defeat the serpent Sarffog.
- A Forged Maestro – Destroy two or more Screecher enemies with a controlled Ticker.
- Protector of the Realm – Rescue Argus without a single death.
- The Author’s Plan – Collect all of the forgotten fragments.
- A Promising Beginning – Finish the first book of Moss.
- Clever Shooting – Destroy a Forged enemy with a controlled Scorcher.
- A Sacred Oath – Light the torches of the Knights of the Sun.
- Thorn in Our Side – Guide Quill to destroy multiple thorn patches.
- Hedge Knight – Use Quill’s sword to cut down a lot of grass.
- Ghostface Crushah – Use you power as a Reader to break many objects.
- Dust Collector II – Collect a large amount of Relic Dust.
- Creative Cliffhanger – Find a low-hanging path to the town pub.
- Battle for Control – Take control over many Forged enemies.
- The Ascent – Climb to the castle bridge alongside Quill.
- The Abandoned City – Enter the Abandoned City alongside Quill.
- Namelhook Mining Co. – Enter the Namelhook Mining cave alongside Quill.
- The Mire Temple – Enter the Mire Temple alongside Quill.
- The Impassable Mire – Follow the Starthing and Quill into the impassable Mire.
- The Clearing – Enter the Clearing alongside Quill.
- An Arcane Key – Unlock the path to the Mire Temple’s altar room.
- Tools of the Enemy – Use a Screecher to unlock the path forward.
- Idiurus Macrotis – Destroy a Forged enemy with an aerial attack.
- I’m not scared! – Startle Quill from behind.
- Nice work, friend! – Give Quill a high five.
- Don’t Pet the Animals – Annoy Quill by delaying the adventure.
- The First Trial – Defeat the Screechers first encountered in the Mire.
- Thank you. – Use your power as a Reader to heal Quill for the first time.
- A Fragment of Fate – Discover your first forgotten fragment.
- Dust Collector I – Collect a small amount of Relic Dust.
- Pub Smash! – Break everything within the town pub that can be broken.
Moss is available now in the PlayStation Store for $29.99. A PSVR headset and camera are required to play Moss on PS4. Moss was one of our top PlayStation indie games featured at Paris Games Week 2017, alongside The Gardens Between and Spelunky 2.