The beginning of September brings with it the rewards for your hard work in World of Tanks during August. By visiting TankRewards.com you will be able to claim your prize. Remember, the more tickets you earned in August the more levels of prizes you’re able to access. Just make sure to select your reward before September 30 or suffer the consequences of the first prize on the website.
The rewards are broken down into five levels:
- Best of the Best - Level 1
- Supply Crate (Random Prize)
- Best of the Best - Level 2 (Select one of three)
- 1 hour 100% XP Booster (x3)
- 1 hour 200% Crew XP Booster (x3)
- 2 hour 25% Credits Booster (x3)
- Best of the Best - Level 3 (Select one of three)
- Medium-Caliber Tank Gun Rammer
- Improved Ventilation Class 1 + Improved Ventilation Class 2
- Large First Aid Kits (x3) + Large Repair Kits (x4) + Automatic Fire Extinguishers (x3)
- Best of the Best - Level 4 (Select one of three)
- Improved Ventilation Class 3
- Vertical Stabilizer Mk 2
- Coated Optics + Camouflage Net
- Best of the Best - Level 5 (Select one of three)
- Skoda T-40
If you managed to earn enough tickets to work toward Level 5 you get the option of one of three Premium tanks to add to your collection or if you already own the tank you will receive Gold compensation. The tanks are as follows: the Skoda T-40 is a Czechoslovakia Tier 6 Medium Tank, the SU-100Y is a USSR Tier 6 Tank Destroyer, and the Type-64 is a China Tier 6 Light Tank. There’s a tank there for almost every playstyle.
Those are some nice rewards for August but now it’s time to shift your attention toward September. Check out what you can earn in September!