Wargaming is hosting a number of Thanksgiving-themed events for the console versions of World of Tanks starting today and lasting until November 29th.
We’ve compiled the various bonuses that are available and the dates during which they are active. Essentially, depending on which day you read this, some of the bonuses may already be gone.
Nevertheless, if you do decide to spend some of the holiday weekend playing World of Tanks, the following bonuses will be active:
Tanksgiving Special – November 24-25
- X5 XP on daily first victories
- 20% Silver discount on all tier II-IX American and British regular vehicles
Premium Account Time Sale – November 25-26
- 180 days of Premium Account Time for 10,000 Gold
- 360 days of Premium Account Time for 12,000 Gold
Who Wants Seconds Missions – November 24-28
All three missions can only be completed once per account and can be completed using any tier III-X vehicle.
- Mission One: Earn 20,000 Silver for destroying 25 or more vehicles across any number of battles
- Mission Two: Earn 100,000 Silver for destroying 50 or more vehicles across any number of battles
- Mission Three: Earn 500,000 Silver for destroying 100 or more vehicles across any number of battles
For more on World of Tanks, be sure to check out our recent Tip of the Week which covers proper side-scraping techniques.