In Fortnite Season 5, many players have wondering which locations are good for finding Floating Lightning Bolts. This is because a new challenge tasks players with finding and searching a total of 7 Floating Lightning Bolts. In order to have these Floating Lightning Bolt discoveries count towards your challenge progress, you’ll need to not only find them but also stop and land, then hold to fully search them.
Spotting them and briefly tapping the search button doesn’t work. Note that you’ll also need materials to search through Fortnite’s various Floating Lightning Bolts. Additionally, they’re located quite high in the air which can make things difficult when combined with Fortnite’s battle royale setting. To help you out, we put together a quick guide on where you can find every Floating Lightning Bolt in Fortnite!
All Floating Lightning Bolt Location in Fortnite
To complete the challenge in Fortnite Season 5, you’ll need to find and search 7 different Floating Lightning Bolts. We’ve found almost 20 so far, which means that searching through 7 shouldn’t be too challenging. If you find one in an area that’s full of enemies, you have the ability to move on to a different location. Here are some of the best places to find Floating Lightning Bolts in Fortnite:
- Above the dock west of Loot Lake
- In the center of the Research Center above Dusty Divot
- Above the river northwest of Tomato Town
- In the center of Tilted Towers
- In the center of Greasy Grove northwest of the Burger Palace
- Below the ruined houses west of Retail Row
- Above the Motel between Anarchy Acres, Junk Junction, and Pleasant Park
Other locations where you can find Floating Lightning Bolts in Fortnite include the following:
- Between two houses on the west side of Salty Springs
- Near the tall building with a glass dome northeast of Flush Factory
- Over the trees north of Wailing Woods
- Between two mountains near Pleasant Park and Haunted Hills
- Above the hill with the RV camper and northwest of Wailing Woods
- Near a tall building northwest of the area near Paradise Palms
- South of the secret rocket base and northeast of Snobby Shores
- West of the watchtower located south of Lonely Lodge
- Over the crushed cars northwest of Junk Junction
- Near a tall building northeast of Lucky Landing
- Over a bridge southeast of Shifty Shafts
By heading to these locations, and by keeping an eye out for Floating Lightning Bolts, you should be able to search the required 7 Floating Lightning Bolts in order to complete the challenge in Fortnite Season 5. Which Floating Lightning Bolts were the easiest for you to find and search? Let us know down in the comments below!
By reading through this guide, you should now know the locations of every Floating Lightning Bolt in Fortnite.