In We Happy Few, players have been wondering where to find a total of 5 Cat Statues. This is because, in the Cat Burglar side quest, Arthur is tasked with robbing the Thomasina House of their 5 Cat Statues. These statues are hidden in various locations around the house. Not only will players have to find all 5 Cat Statues, they'll also need to steal them without being seen, and without harming the residents of Thomasina House.
To help simplify everything, we’ve put together a quick guide on where to find all 5 Cat Statues, and how to complete the Cat Burglar side quest in We Happy Few.
All 5 Cat Statue Locations in We Happy Few
Before you head to Thomasina House to steal all 5 Cat Statues, you’ll first need to unlock the Cat Burglar side quest in We Happy Few. To do this, you’ll need to visit the Odds & Ends vendor in Maidensholm. First, the vendor will task you with stealing 3 Gold Records from the Garden District. Then, they will send you back out to steal 5 Cat Statues from the Thomasina House.
Note that the Cat Burglar quest and area is only available in Chapter 1: Arthur. To locate the Thomasina House, head to St. George’s Holm. Across the street from the second hatch, you’ll spot the Thomasina House. To complete the Cat Burglar side quest in We Happy Few, you’ll need to break into the Thomasina House and locate all 5 Cat Statues without getting caught, and without harming the residents.
To make things easier, you may want to unlock a few stealth upgrades for Arthur beforehand, such as the ability to see footprints at greater distances. This will help prevent him from being caught, and make the process of completing the Cat Burglar quest quicker overall. Additionally, knowing where to find all 5 Cat Statues is useful when attempting to complete the Cat Burglar side quest.
Below, we’ve listed the locations of all 5 Cat Statues in We Happy Few.
- Cat Statue #1: The first Cat Statue in the Thomasina House can be found by passing through the outer door to the kitch. On your right, head to the pantry and look at the top shelf. There, you’ll spot the first Cat Statue.
- Cat Statue #2: The second Cat Statue in the Thomasina House is located in the office to the left to the entryway. You’ll be able to spot it perched on the desk near the typewriter.
- Cat Statue #3: The third Cat Statue in the Thomasina House is located on the middle landing, up on the main set of stairs leading to the second floor.
- Cat Statue #4: The fourth Cat Statue in the Thomasina House can be found after you head left from the middle set of stairs. You’ll encounter a cabinet, and on this cabinet you’ll find the fourth Cat Statue.
- Cat Statue #5: The fifth and final Cat Statue in the Thomasina House is located on the second floor. Here, you’ll want to head to your right and enter the office. There’s a portrait above the desk. Interact with it to discover a secret alcove where the fifth Cat Statue is hidden.
By finding all 5 Cat Statues in the Thomasina House without being discovered, you’ll be able to return to the Odds & Ends vendor to complete the Cat Burglar side quest in We Happy Few.
What was the hardest Cat Statue for you to find? Let us know down in the comments below! For more on We Happy Few, be sure to check out some of our previous guides including whether or not you should take Joy at the beginning of We Happy Few, how to cure Food Poisoning in We Happy Few, and how to increase Stamina in We Happy Few.
By reading through this guide, you should now know where to find all 5 Cat Statues and how to complete the Cat Burglar side quest in We Happy Few.