With the official multiplayer reveal for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, we’ve finally had the chance to see many of the core components of multiplayer in action. Besides guns and killstreaks, one of the biggest choices you’ll make in COD multiplayer is what perks to equip. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare comes with a full new set of perks for players, with three classic character perk slots and one gun perk for a total of four overall. Want to know what you’ll have access to when the game launches? Here’s the full Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks list.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks list
As with previous titles in the series, Perks are separated by slots, with different choices available in each. We’ve split the list below to reflect these slots so that you’ll know what you’re choosing between. You can have three character perks and one gun perk equipped at any time. Here’s the complete Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks list:
Perk Slot 1
- Double Time - Triples the duration of Super Sprint and fully refreshes Super Sprint with any kill.
- E.O.D. - Reduces damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Hacks enemy claymores, proximity mines and C4.
- Scavenger - Allows you to resupply ammo from dead players.
- Tracker - Makes enemies leave trails and death markers. Increases crouched movement speed by 30%
- Tune-Up - Increases the charge rate of field upgrades by 50%
Perk Slot 2
- Ghost - Renders you undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, Heartbeat Sensors and High Alert. Hides the death markers of any enemies you kill.
- Hardline - Reduces the cost of killstreaks by one.
- Kill Chain - Killstreaks earned in your current life earn kill credit for other killstreaks.
- Overkill - Allows you to carry two primary weapons.
- Restock - Recharge equipment over 30 seconds.
Perk Slot 3
- Amped - Increases weapon swap and rocket launcher reload speed.
- Battle Hardened - Reduces the effect of enemy flashes, stuns and EMPs.
- Cold-Blooded - Renders you undetectable by AI targeting systems and thermal optics. You are also immune to snapshot grenades.
- High Alert - Makes your vision pulse when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Shrapnel - Spawn an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage dealt to enemies delays health regeneration.
- Spotter - Lets you see enemy equipment, field upgrades and killstreaks through walls. You can mark them for your team while aiming down sights.
Weapon Perk slot
Weapon perks change depending on the gun. Here are the weapon perks we’ve seen available so far:
- Frangible - Wounding - Bullet damage delays enemy health regeneration.
- Fast Melee - Does what it says on the tin. Grants faster Melee attacks.
- Mo’ Money - Headshots grant extra XP.
- FMJ - Increases bullet penetration and damage against equipment/killstreaks.
- Sleight of Hand - Increases reload speed.
- Burst/Semi Auto - Changes fire mode of the weapon.
- Presence of Mind - Grants infinite hold breath time.
- Stance Training - Increases accuracy while crouched or prone.
- Subsonic Ammo - Weapons make no sound when firing and removes enemy skulls. Enemies can't see your tracers.
So that’s the full list of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks that have been revealed so far. We’ll admit that we’re slightly scared by the idea of a One Man Army style Restock perk, but we’ll have to wait and see how they all balance out in the long run. For more information, check out our list of all killstreaks and all field upgrades in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The full game releases October 25 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.