Outriders offers plenty of powers to play around with no matter which of the game’s four classes you choose. You’ll only be able to equip three at a time, however, so knowing the full set of class skills will help you plan your builds and gear for the future. Whether you’re interested in the Pyromancer, Devastator, Trickster, or Technomancer, this guide will let you know all the abilities you can you can unlock as you level up.
All class skills in Outriders
We’ve listed the full list of skills and traits for each class in Outriders below. While damage is great, you’ll also want to make sure you take at least one Interrupt ability to stun enemies as they charge more powerful moves.
Pyromancer skills and traits
- 10% increase to Anomaly power.
- Abilities Mark enemies for 15 seconds. Killing a Marked target heals 24% of maximum health.
- Melee attacks inflict Burn on enemies.
- Heatwave [Ignite]: Summon a fiery wave that deals damage and inflicts Burn to all enemies in its path.
- Feed the Flames [Immobilize]: Pull an enemy toward you, dealing damage, draining Health, and inflicting Ash (immobilization).
- Thermal Bomb [Explosive, Interrupt]: Select an enemy to Burn, Interrupt, and deal damage to. If killed while still afflicted by the skill, the enemy will explode, dealing damage in a large radius.
- Overheat [Explosive, Interrupt]: Deals a little damage to all enemies in a large radius and Interrupt their skills. Enemies afflicted with Burn receive additional damage and the Burn will be consumed.
- Volcanic Rounds [Ignite]: Fill your current weapon's magazine with Anomaly-infused bullets that will inflict Burn within a small radius and pierce targets, damaging enemies behind them. The skill lasts until you reload or switch weapons.
- Ash Blast [Immobilize]: Create an Anomaly blast to inflict Ash on all enemies in a large radius around you.
- F.A.S.E.R Beam [Ignite, Interrupt]: Fire an energy beam that deals damage that benefits from 125% of Status Power, inflicting Burn and causing Interrupt.
- Eruption [Explosive]: Create a volcanic eruption beneath the selected enemy, dealing damage to them, and all enemies within a small radius around the target.
Devastator skills and traits
- 15% increase to maximum health.
- 30% increase to armor.
- Close range kills restore 24% of maximum health.
- Melee attacks inflict Bleed on enemies.
- Earthquake [Seismic, Interrupt]: Release a shockwave to deal damage and Interrupt all enemies in front of you..
- Golem [Protection]: Fortify yourself against 65% of incoming damage for 8 seconds.
- Gravity Leap [Kinetic, Interrupt]: Leap into the air and strike your targets from above, dealing damage and Interrupting enemies within a small radius of the area you land in.
- Reflect Bullets [Protection]: Create a barrier that captures all enemy projectiles and accumulates damage. After 10 seconds of triggering the skill, the accumulated damage is reflected back to enemies in front of you. The barrier also protects against melee attacks by reflecting some damage back.
- Impale [Seismic, Interrupt]: Select a target to Interrupt their skills, inflict Bleed, and deal damage. If the damage is lethal, the enemy will be impaled, creating a zone that grants a powerful bonus to Armor and Health regeneration to all allies in range for 9 seconds.
- Tremor [Seismic]: Create a series of explosions around you, each dealing damage and draining Health from enemies within a medium radius around you.
- Boulderdash [Kinetic, Interrupt]: Charge forward to Interrupt all enemies in your path and deal damage. At the end of the charge, you will smash the ground and deal damage to all enemies in a small radius around you.
- Endless Mass [Kinetic]: Encase a target in stone, inflicting Bleed and pulling enemies within a small radius towards the initial target. The stone will then explode, dealing damage to all enemies within a small radius around the target.
Trickster skills and traits
- 5% increase to maximum health.
- Shields provide 5% damage mitigation.
- Close range kills restore 20% of maximum health and grant 12% shield.
- Melee attacks inflict Slow on enemies.
- Temporal Blade [Damage, Interrupt]: Paralyze and slice enemies in front of you, dealing damage and inflicting Slow and Interrupt to all targets. Instant.
- Slow Trap [Deception]: Create a spacetime Anomaly that inflicts Slow onto enemies and projectiles for 10 seconds. Instant.
- Hunt the Prey [Movement]: Select an enemy and teleport behind them and receive a shield bonus. Instant.
- Twisted Rounds [Damage]: Fill your weapon's magazine with Anomaly-infused bullets that deal significantly more damage to enemies. The skill lasts until you reload or switch weapons. Instant.
- Cyclone Slice [Damage, Interrupt]: Create a whirlwind of Anomaly blades that deal damage and Interrupt onto enemies within a small radius of you with every hit. The skill lasts for 5 seconds.
- Borrowed Time [Movement]: Receive a shield and mark your location for 28 seconds. Triggering the skill again will bend spacetime and teleport you back to the marked spot. Instant.
- Venator's Knife [Deception]: Throw a temporal knife at an enemy. The blade will ricochet between a maximum of 5 enemies within a small radius, dealing damage and marking them. All marked targets will be inflicted with Slow and for 10 seconds the first damage dealt by you will be doubled. Instant.
- Time Rift [Deception, Interrupt]: Create a shockwave that suspends enemies in the air leaving them unable to fight for 3.5 seconds and inflicts Weakness. Instant.
Technomancer skills and traits
- 15% increase to long-range weapon damage.
- 15% increase to skill leech
- 15% increase to weapon leech
- Melee attacks inflict Freeze on enemies.
- Scrapnel [Ordinance, Interrupt]: Throw a proximity device. The explosion deals damage and Interrupts the skills of enemies caught within the blast radius.
- Cryo Turret [Gadget, Turret]: Place an automated turret that deals damage and inflicts Freeze onto enemies. The turret's health depletes slowly over time and when it takes damage.
- Pain Launcher [Ordinance, Interrupt]: a missile launcher and bomb the area in front of you. Each missile deals damage per hit and Interrupts enemy skills
- Blighted Rounds [Decay]: Fill your current weapon's magazine with decay-infused bullets that inflict Toxic onto enemies. Enemies within a small radius of the main target also receive Toxic and 50% of the damage. The skill lasts until you reload or switch weapons.
- Tool Of Destruction [Ordinance, Interrupt]: Conjure a Rocket Launcher that can Interrupt enemies or a Minigun that deals damage per shot. The skill will remain active until all ammo is depleted or until you switch weapons.
- Fixing Wave [Gadget, Heal]: Release your energy to restore 33% of Health to all players and 50% of Health to your turrets regardless of distance.
- Cold Snap [Gadget]: Drop a gadget to inflict Freeze onto all enemies within a large radius around you.
- Blighted Turret [Gadget, Decay, Turret]: Place an automated turret that deals damage and inflicts Toxic onto enemies. The turret's health depletes slowly over time and when it takes damage.
Each class also has access to three class trees which can be unlocked as you level up, allowing you to adapt their playstyles further. And just like that, you’ve learned all the class skills in Outriders. Head over to our hub page for the game to discover more guides, tips, and tricks.