Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is a Smash-like fighting game for your cartoon heroes and will launch on Xbox One, Series S/X, PS4/5 and Nintendo Switch in Fall this year.
The platform fighter features all your faves from Spongebob, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ren & Stimpy, Rugrats and Hey Arnold! As well as a handful of other classics from the cartoon channel.
Developed by Ludosity and Fair Play Labs, the Smash-type fighter will include 20 stages to fight on in single or multiplayer mode, with up to four players supported on local or online multiplayer. Incredibly, the developer has confirmed in a Discord Q&A that online will feature rollback netcode, which somehow makes it a more fully-featured fighting game than the Nintendo game it is clearly apeing.
For those looking to jump ship from the Smash community, you can pick your new main from the following confirmed characters in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl:
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
Are you going to jump into Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl when it releases on Nintendo Switch, PS4/5, Xbox One and Series X/S later this year? Or are you waiting to see more of the character moves?