Gardevoir is the first to join Pokemon Unite’s roster of collectable monsters, with Blastoise soon to follow. The offensive ranged attacker is an intriguing addition to the game, designed to outwit opponents with misdirection, positioning, and traps. If you’re wondering whether to spend your Aeos Coins on the new combatant, we’ve got all the Gardevoir abilities, stats, and moves listed below.
Pokemon Unite Gardevoir stats, abilities, and moves
Gardevoir is a ranged attacker, joining the six attacker Pokemon already in the game. Here’s a breakdown of the key Gardevoir stats, abilities, and moves
- Class: Attacker - Ranged
- Type: Special Attacker (explanation here)
- Offense: 4.5/5
- Endurance: 1.5/5
- Mobility: 1.5/5
- Scoring: 3/5
- Support: 1.5/5
- Evolution levels
- 1: Ralts
- 6: Kirlia
- 10: Gardevoir
Gardevoir Ability and Boosted Attack
- Ability: When an opponent inflicts decreased movement speed or a damage-over-time condition on Gardevoir, the same is inflicted on that opponent. This ability goes on cooldown after it is triggered.
- Boosted Attack: Auto attacks become a Boosted Attack every third hit. This deals damage to opposing Pokemon in the area of effect and decreases their SP. Def for a short time.
Level 1-3 moves
- Confusion: Launches a projectile attack in the targeted direction.
- Cooldown: 4.5s
- Teleport: Warps Gardevoir to the marked area. Boosts one basic attack hit following warp.
- Cooldown: 11s
Level 6 moves
- Psyshock: Attacks the area in front of Gardevoir three times.
- Cooldown: 11s
- Upgrade: Increases the damage of hits.
- Future Sight: Sets a timed explosion in an area. If the explosion hits an opponent, it shortens the cooldown.
- Cooldown: 10s
- Upgrade: Resets cooldown when attack hits an opponent.
Level 8 moves
- Psychic: Fires a projectile in a line. If Psychic hits an opponent or travels its maximum distance, it creates a circle which deals damage over time and slows the movement speed of opponents within it.
- Cooldown: 7s
- Upgrade: Reduces the move’s cooldown.
- Moonblast: Fires a projectile while moving Gardevoir backwards. On hit, it deals damage in a cone and leaves the closest opposing Pokemon unable to act for a short time. 6s CD.
- Cooldown: 6s
- Upgrade: Grants a shield while the move is used.
Gardevoir Unite move
Fairy Singularity: Warps space in the targeted area, pulling all opposing Pokemon inwards. Shoves and deals damage to all opposing Pokemon within the space when it disappears.
At the time of addition, there’s only one Holowear available for Gerdevoir, Fashionable Style. It adds a pink bonnet with a flower to her head.
Those are the full Pokemon Unite Gardevoir stats, abilities, and moves. You might want to check out our list of all items in the game to figure out which you can pair with Gardevoir. The Next Pokemon coming to Pokemon Unite is Blastoise, who’ll take the role of a Defender. Head to our hub page for the game to discover more tips and tricks.