If you snagged a copy of Little Nightmares on Nintendo Switch, you may find yourself wanting to know where to find all of the game’s nomes. There are a total of 13 nomes located throughout Little Nightmares. As you make your way through the game, you’ll want to explore each area thoroughly in order to locate all of the game’s nomes. By finding and hugging all 13 nomes, you’ll earn the Little Lost Things achievement.
Need help finding all the nomes? We’ve got you covered. Read on to learn where you can find all 13 nomes in Little Nightmares!
Where to Find All Nomes in Little Nightmares
The trick to finding all 13 nomes in Little Nightmares is exploration. This is because the nomes tend to hide themselves away in hard-to-find areas. Below, we’ve broken everything down level by level to help you find all 13 nomes in Little Nightmares.
- Nome 1: To find the first nome in Little Nightmares, enter the room with the refrigerator then look to your right. You’ll spot a small opening in the foreground, and to the right of the opening, is the first nome in Little Nightmares.
- Nome 2: The second nome in Little Nightmares can be found after reaching the room with the spotlight eye. You’ll want to climb the mountain of cages to the right of the spotlight, but stop before reaching the floor above. To your right, you’ll find a nome tucked away in a cage. To reach the nome, walk along the top row of cages then jump to your right. Crawl through the cage into the next room, then give the second nome a hug to “collect” them in Little Nightmares.
- Nome 3: The third nome in Little Nightmares can be found after you climb filing cabinets in order to turn off the power for the second time. Move to the left of the room and light the lantern, then peek into the background. You’ll spot a crate. Move this crate to free the nome, which will move into the room and hide in a corner to your left. Re-enter the previous room and you’ll be able to hug the third nome in Little Nightmares.
- Nome 4: The fourth nome in Little Nightmares can be found near a set of stairs at the beginning of The Lair. The first set of stairs heads right, while the second set of stairs heads left. Before you climb the stairs leading right, look to your left and you’ll spot the fourth nome in Little Nightmares.
- Nome 5: To find the fifth nome in Little Nightmares, you’ll want to make your way forward by picking up a lever on the floor and inserting it into a nearby pillar to open a hatch on the floor. Head into the hatch, then in the next room climb the ladder in the background to your right. Move the boxes at the top out of your way to reveal a small passage, then drop down into the hidden room to find the fifth nome in Little Nightmares.
- Nome 6: You can find the sixth nome in Little Nightmares after making your way through a hallway of clocks and entering a room with stacked books. Here, you’ll want to crawl under the desk to your right where you’ll spot a nome running away. Head to the far left and you’ll notice the nome standing on a stack of books. Head over and hug the sixth nome to “collect” it in Little Nightmares.
- Nome 7: The seventh nome in Little Nightmares can be found after you pick up the key and enter the bathroom on your right. There, you’ll spot the seventh nome in Little Nightmares to the left of the double toilets.
- Nome 8: The eighth nome in Little Nightmares can be collected after you pick up the key and enter the elevator. Rather than heading right and unlocking the door, take a left into the pantry. There, you’ll find a brown jar on the floor. Pick up the brown jar and break it to find the eighth nome in Little Nightmares.
- Nome 9: The ninth nome in Little Nightmares can be found after you reach the room with the sausage maker. Before moving forward, look under the table the sausage maker is on and you’ll spot the ninth nome in Little Nightmares.
The Guest Area
- Nome 10: To find the tenth nome in Little Nightmares, take your time at the beginning of The Guest area and instead of going left, take a right. There, you’ll find a secret room with the tenth nome in Little Nightmares.
- Nome 11: The eleventh nome in Little Nightmares can be found in the room where you need to run across the top of the bar dodging guests. Before you make that run, though, look to the right side of the room. You’ll spot a stool pushed against the wall. Head to the stool and move it to the left to reveal a hole behind it. Crawl through the hole and you’ll find the eleventh nome in Little Nightmares.
- Nome 12: The twelfth nome in Little Nightmares can be collected after you shatter the mirror in the bathroom and walk along the pipe back to the elevator. Take the elevator to the next floor, but rather than heading right, head left. In the first guest area you’ll find the twelfth nome in Little Nightmares preparing to wake a sleeping guest.
- Nome 13: The thirteenth and final nome in Little Nightmares is extremely easy to locate. When Six begins to get hunger pains, keep walking until you encounter a nome who offers you a sausage. Rather than eating the sausage, Six decides to eat a different kind of snack. As grim as it is, eating the thirteenth nome in Little Nightmares counts as collecting it.
By finding and hugging all 13 nomes in Little Nightmares, you’ll be able to earn the Little Lost Things achievement. Again, the trick to finding all 13 nomes in Little Nightmares is vigilance and patience.
Keep an eye on how many nomes you’ve collected in each area, and work to find them before progressing to the next area. Now that you know where to find each nome, unlocking all achievements and trophies in Little Nightmares for Nintendo Switch will be quick and easy!
By reading through this guide, you should now know where to find all nomes in Little Nightmares.